Monday, May 19, 2008

Something I Don't Want to See In Italy!





Wow! That cross is way bigger than the one St. Matthews Church offered me free in a letter I got in the mail last week. Although, they do look almost the same--only my free gift cross was conditional upon me mailing back their little paper prayer rug that they sent me and filling out a form in which I could request money or a new car. Dang! I always miss out on the good gifts! Not only that, if I would have used the prayer rug, I could have been RICH!!!










THREE DAYS LEFT TO ITALY!!! Ok, so I am super stoked for my trip to Italy! I am leaving right after work Wednesday to head to Salt Lake and then I am off for the rainy skies of Italy Thursday morning. (I hope the weather forecast changes before then...) I will tell you all about the adventure when I return on June 5th!

4 comments:

Ryan Montgomery said...

Daela, I've now have that picture with the nice man with the cross on his neck as my screen saver. I hope you have/had a fun time in Italy. Scott Jardine at Spillman just got back from there.

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh out loud, especially cuz we had just talked about it this past weekend! And my coworker saw the picture and said "What the heck is that?!?!" LOL! Have a wonderful time in Italy! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures when you get back! :)

Liz said...

I'm not sure you will be able to avoid seeing that in Italy. But good luck!

Ginger said...

it begs the question...what kind of souvenirs will you bring back??