Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Sculling of the Season


Tuesday night we went sculling at Benson Marina and it was WONDERFUL! It is so nice to be able to have so much fun after work again. I missed having that extra time--it makes all the difference. The water was a little cold, but the sun was quite warm and the water was pure glass. It was gorgeous. I wish I had taken a camera with me on the boat because there were so many birds. The pelicans were on their usual log with their harem of birds all around them. It was such a lovely evening. I can't wait to go again. Maybe tonight?

The docks at Benson Marina

Benson shore by the boat loading ramp



4 comments:

Ginger said...

i love the pictures, makes me miss Cache Valley
and thanks for posting on my blog, it totally makes my day!

Rebbekah said...

the pictures are gorgeous! i really, really want to go skulling with you sometime. that looks like such fun! we went to black and white days yesterday. richmond just doesn't feel the same. maybe it's because i'm older and less innocent. i still think it's beautiful there though. love your blog!

☼ Dayna said...

I love your blog! I always have my camera in my purse and now I will have to use it. You photograph all the beauty in Cache Valley. I will post the ugly that is central Texas! Anyway, I loved what you wrote about your mom. I miss mine too. I am jealous of all the things you are doing! Maybe someday I can live near you guys once again and the fun will come back to my life! Love ya

Rebbekah said...

hey! i stole some of your tunes. you have great music taste. lots of new artists for me. i'm kind of out of the loop since about 1994! thankfully i have awesome friends!