Monday, September 8, 2008

Lake Powell Labor Day

Over Labor Day weekend, Liz, Alayna, and Jennifer and I went to Lake Powell. It was a fun sisters weekend. We sunned ourselves and went swimming in the coves at Wahweap, took an amazing 5.5 hour float trip down Glen Canyon starting just south of the Dam and getting out at Lee's Ferry (part of the river we went on is shown in the Horseshoe Bend photo), walked out to the Horseshoe Bend overlook (AMAZING), and took the Dam tour. It was great. Alayna took lots of pictures and as soon as I get them, I will post them. However, until then, I will post just the few I took with my lame cell phone camera and one of Horseshoe Bend I got off the net. So, it was fun to look up and see all the people at the lookout. It was a gorgeous trip. If you haven't been down there, I highly recommend it. Soooooo fun!!!!




2 comments:

Rebbekah said...

That looks like such a great time! I had forgotten how beautiful it is there.

Elizabeth said...

I'm impressed your camera phone can take such great pictures. Looks like a fun trip!