Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick Update...

Ok, I have been doing stuff, just not blogging. Oh well, sometimes it is hard to keep up with everything. I will do a quick summary of the past few weeks.

1. Went to 7 Brides for 7 Brothers with a friend. It was pretty good.
2. Attended the Cache County Fair and bought a delicious fresh limeaid and a necklace--oh and the funnel cake we all shared was pretty tasty.
3. Attended a funeral of a dear friend's brother--it was super sad since it was a suicide and he was only 26 or so.
4. Went to my pool lots and got a little burned.
5. Found some long lost friends and mission companions on Facebook.
6. Actually did my visiting teaching at the BEGINNING of the month this time (usually it is at the end, or not at all)
7. Read an awesome book called The Hiding Place, very sad but very inspiring.

3 comments:

Rebbekah said...

Hey! I love those funnel cakes. The people that run that stand are my awesome used to be neighbors from providence.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been having a great summer! I miss the Cache County Fair! Fairs are the best. If you haven't already read it, read "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor Frankl. Kind of along the same lines of "The Hiding Place." Very inspirational. :)

Elizabeth said...

I love the Hiding Place, but haven't been able to bring myself to read it again because it is so sad. Sounds like you've had a busy month!