Friday, April 18, 2008

Back in Logan Again

Since I recently have returned to Logan, I just wanted to list a few things that I really love about Cache Valley.
1. Benson Marina
2. Logan Canyon
3. Very short commute
4. Crumb Brothers Bakery
5. Juniper Take Out
6. Great views of the Wellsville mountain range
7. Logan Temple
8. Feeling safe and peaceful
9. Riverside Nature Trail
10. Closer to Bear Lake

Things I miss in SLC
1. Friends and co-workers
2. Closer to my nieces
3. Better shopping
4. Better grocery stores (Caputo's, Wild-Oats, Harmons)
5. Sushi Express
6. Quirky city events and fun possibilities
7. Earlier Spring and great mountain views
8. More singles and single activities
9. Better radio stations
10. More evening activity options

Things I don't miss in SLC
1. Traffic
2. Crowds
3. Longer commute
4. Not feeling safe (crime)
5. Harder to find a quiet place to retreat
6. Crowded outdoor activities
7. Pollution
8. Never ending road work
9. Higher prices
10. Lake Effect Stench

3 comments:

Ginger said...

hey girl! I love your blog! thanks so much for posting on mine it made me very happy! and thanks for linking my blog, I think can figure out how to do that on mine too! anyway it's so fun to keep in touch
Ginger

Rebbekah said...

AMEN!

Rebbekah said...

did i mention how jealous i am? i like to leave multiple comments just to mix it up!! christina and i will have to come up there and go to lunch with you.